BECOME A FLYER DESIGN EXPERT TODAY
Now For The Price Of Just 1 Flyer You Can Now Discover The Secrets Professionals Use To Design 100's of Premium High End Flyers and Posters
BRAND NEW! Flyer Design Tutorials and Templates BUNDLE OPTION! LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!
Hours of intense expert training with 100’s of new flyer design tips that will help you put $100’s if not $1000’s back into YOUR pocket!
For half the price of 1 flyer design, you can make all your investment back plus more just from 1 session. Get the ENTIRE training collection bundle at its introductory low price of only 47 bucks!. Less than 2 bucks per lesson. HURRY! It’s a limited Time Offer!
Expert Teacher: Terrence Fleming
Learn from an industry expert who is passionate about teaching.
If you want to learn how to produce high-quality graphics flyer party event designs, then this is the place and the team you want to learn it from. Anyone can learn, all you have to do is make up your mind and apply yourself to training. By watching these tutorials you will know how to produce very powerful, vivid, bright, action-packed colorful Adobe Photoshop designs. We primarily focus these training lectures on Event Style Flyers. When it comes to designs there are a set of basic fundamentals we use for each layer. Each layer has a specific treatment and in these sessions, you learn these basics. For less than the price of 1 sided mixtape cover design or flyer, you can make all your investment back plus more just from 1 session.
We cover these topics along with the basics such as:
- Secrets to make a seasoned expert looking flyer & poster designs
- An expert approach to cropping people from backgrounds
- Tools used to create the cartoon effect
- The proper use of blur to add movement to image elements
- Where to go for a storehouse of free images
- How experts use, curves to enhance images
- Professional use of levels, and adjustment layers to mend image layers
- How to change image proportions and depth
- Best way to add realistic glows, and lens flares
- How to add 3 point lighting to people with flat images
- And much much more!
The Expert Topics Include:
- What makes a successful layout?
- Text weight, font choice, and layout balance.
- Layout elements: shape, line, color, texture, type, and space
- Using balance and tension to create a dynamic layout
- Adding drama with contrast, colors, dimension and scale
- Working with proportions: golden section, the rule of thirds, etc.
- Creating the right grid for your designs
- Choosing simplicity or excess
- Adding an element of surprise
- Proper layout so images and typography work together
WE WANT TO INSPIRE YOU!
We at Todaysbeats.com are here to inspire you to be your absolute best in what you do! Our training, we are not here to encourage you to make a purchase, we are here to encourage you, inspire you to learn as much as your situation allows, don’t worry, you can thank us later. We are trainers, but think of it in this way, we don’t just take the money and run, like most colleges, we are more like gym trainers, coaches, as a coach, we do more than just teach you, we push you, we bring out the best in you, we understand and know that you can and probably will not appreciate this from us now, but we are 100% absolutely positive that we will push you to the point where before you know it, you’re going to look back and say to yourself, how did I get here? It’s like when a parent bird pushes their baby birds out of the nest, not because of ignorance, but because the bird’s parents know that the birds can fly.
If you are here, and you’re reading this, then that means you are a creator, and creators have different mindsets than the average human being. Some of us know what we know, but we don’t know why we know it, and some of us know and we understand not only why we know how to bring greatness out of others.